Head Football Coach
Posted By: coachcastleman
Olympia High School, Stanford
Job Description :
Head Football Coaching Opening
Olympia High School – Stanford Illinois
Various Teaching Positions Available
Mike Castleman, A.D.
309=379-5911 ext. 9012
Olympia High School
7832 North 100 East Rd
Stanford, Illinois 61774
Olympia High School is a rural public school located 20 miles west of Bloomington Illinois. Students who attend Olympia come from nine small local communities. We compete in the Illini Prairie Conference. Olympia provides a larger school experience, with the programs we provide, while maintaining the feel of a small community. Looking for a coach who will bring energy and excitement to the Spartan Football program. We will be returning a large number of underclassmen who experienced success this year.
- Previous head coaching or coordinator experience preferred
- Responsible for entire Olympia Spartan Football program
- Responsible for planning/scheduling/conducting a regular schedule of practice throughout the season.
- Ability to coach individual participants in the skills necessary to achieve excellence in football.
- Assist in the selection, assignment and evaluation of assistant coaches.
- Works in collaboration with the district activities director and activities office in purchase, maintenance and collection of equipment and supplies.
- Adheres to all district, conference, and state policies and guidelines.
- Develop and maintain an effective off-season program.
- Develop and maintain a connection with local feeder programs
- Candidates must possess a valid Illinois Teaching License or an ASEP certification.
- Candidates must also demonstrate teaching, leadership, and interpersonal skills.
- Candidates must pass Physical Exam, TB Test, and thorough Background Check.
- Performs other related duties as required.