Middle School Coaches – Spring 2018 (Soccer & Baseball)
Posted By: bstarx1
Francis W. Parker School, Chicago
Job Description :
Middle School Coaches – Spring 2018 (Part-Time; Begins March)
Francis W. Parker School is seeking applicants to fill the following coaching positions for the Spring 2018 season:
- 7th Grade, Girls Soccer
- 8th Grade, Girls Soccer
- 7th Grade, Boys Baseball
- 8th Grade, Boys Baseball
Regular season practice and/or competition times are between 6:45 a.m. – 8:00 a.m. or 4:00 p.m. and 8:00 p.m. Additionally, some Saturdays are required. The season runs from 3/26/18 through 5/16/18, depending on the sport.
- Ability to communicate with middle school aged student-athletes as well as parents and Athletic Department Administration
- Coaching experience at the middle school level strongly preferred
- Comprehensive knowledge of the game of the sport is required with playing experience preferred
- Experience/familiarity with ISL rules and commitment to youth sports preferred
- Demonstrate excellent leadership skills with student-athletes and assistant coaches
- CPR/AED Certification strongly preferred
How to Apply:
Please send resumes to (no telephone inquiries please):
Robert Starks, Athletic Director
or fax resumes to: 773.797.5597
The faculty, staff and administration of Francis W. Parker School are integral parts of the School’s community. Through their passion, dedication and commitment to the School’s mission, they create and support an environment where exceptional child-centered learning can occur.
Francis W. Parker School is committed to cultivating a community of dedicated students, parents, faculty and staff, trustees, administrators and alumni, who acknowledge, respect, and esteem diversity in our school; and who reflect, through their presence, the diversity of Chicago communities and the wider world.
Francis W. Parker School is an equal opportunity employer.