The SWOADA is pleased to support the NIAAA Leadership Training Program by offering LTI Leadership courses at the division meeting days and at the state conference. The Leadership Training Program is a broad-based curriculum that enhances the leadership potential and ability of the NIAAA and SWOADA members. The program is composed of courses, each addressing a specific topic in athletic administration. Leadership Training Courses will be offered during the division meeting days and at the state convention. For the fall division meeting LTI courses, please click on the link. Please look for the registration form in your winter journal and on the SWOADA web page for the state conference.
Objectives of Leadership Training
- To provide knowledge to improve professionalism in the field of athletic administration.
- To develop a leadership pool for involvement in the NIAAA and member state athletic administrators associations.
- To help candidates prepare for the Certified Athletic Administrator examination.
Benefits of the Leadership Training Program
- Improve members’ working knowledge of the NIAAA and NFHS.
- Assist members in preparation for the Certified Athletic Administrators examination.
- Prepare members for service on NIAAA committees.
- Improve members’ working knowledge and competencies in athletic administration.
- Provide resource information in all areas of the curriculum.
- Improve professionalism in the field of athletic administration.
- Provide the opportunity to earn graduate credit.